What You Get
One (1) electronic gift certificate valued at $87.14 applicable towards Sunday brunch for two (2) people at Quatre Canards Restaurant - Domaine Château-Bromont.
- Reservations are mandatory.
- Valid for regular brunches on Sundays only. Not applicable towards special brunches (Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc).
- Limit of one (1) gift certificate per customer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- No cash value except as prescribed by law.
- No exchanges except as prescribed by law.
- No refunds except as prescribed by law.
Taxes are included in the value of this offer.
This electronic gift certificate is printable.
About the Company
At Hôtel Château-Bromont, you will find:
– A 4 star property with complete services
– 166 rooms
– An indoor pool with spa
– An outdoor pool
– A gym
– A panoramic terrace with 4 hot tubs
– Walking paths for you to discover the resort and town
Useful information :
Check in time : starting at 4 pm
Latest check out time : 12 pm
* Non smoking establishment. Some rooms have balconys that permit sitting outside
Please note : a credit card pre-authorization will be asked when you check in to cover eventual personal spending. If you do not have a credit card, a 200$ deposit will be asked (cash or debit).
At check out : if you wish to pay for your stay with another payment method than by credit card, the pre-authorization will be cancelled within 24 hours. In case of a cash deposit, it will be refunded or credited on your final balance.
Restaurants : reservations are highly suggested
Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night room and tax (except for prepaid , non-refundable rates, as stipulated at time of booking a promotional rate).
Your reservation cannot be modified within 48 hours of your arrival.
*For any room reservation within a negociated room block, this policy can vary and the reservation department will send a reservation confirmation with the applicable group policy.
Enjoy your stay!
90 de Stanstead