What You Get
One (1) gift certificate valued at $34 applicable on a family package for two (2) adults and children 17 years and under to visit the Historic Site and House of Matamajaw Dr.Frenette in Causapscal during the 2017 season.
- No refunds except as prescribed by law.
- One (1) gift certificate per visit.
- Reservations are mandatory for groups.
- Valid from June to September 2017.
- No cash value except as prescribed by law.
- If the certificate is used after the 2017 season, Site historique Matamajaw et le Maison du Dr.Frenette à Causapscal reserves the right to demand payment of the difference between the value of the product or service at the time of purchase and the value at the moment of use.
Taxes are included in the value of this offer.
This electronic gift certificate is printable.
About the Company
Historical site of Matamajaw:
Classified cultural property, this former private club is the only historic site of its kind in Quebec. Permanent and seasonal exhibitions, audiovisual presentations, sport fishing and life in a luxury fishing lodge of the early century are your to discover. A fitted tank allows you to observe the Atlantic salmon in its natural environment. Bilingual services and exhibitions, guided tours by appointment, craft shop, art gallery, tea room and picnic areas.
House of Dr.Joseph-Frenette:
Joseph Frenette (1866-1953) exercised the profession now defunct country doctor. He devoted his life to treating the sick, give birth to children and save lives. Like an open book, the objects, documents and photographs as well as the media in this exhibition invites you to enter his family and professional world, and understand the vital role of rural doctors in the history of Quebec.
53 St-Jacques South