What You Get
One (1) electronic gift certificate valued at $50 applicable towards one (1) access to the baths, valid Monday to Friday at Polar Bear's Club.
- No cash value except as prescribed by law.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- If the certificate is used after more than one (1) year following purchase, Polar Bear's Club reserves the right to demand payment of the difference between the value of the product or service at the time of purchase and the value at the moment of use.
- Please bring your towel, lock, robe and water bottle (not included in the price of the package).
- Not valid on Saturdays or Sundays, or on holidays or during the holiday period (December 24th - January 8th inclusively).
Taxes are included in the value of this offer.
This electronic gift certificate is printable.
About the Company
Bear’s Club. For more than 50 years, the Polar Bear’s Club Spa Hotel has become a true reference in the spa industry and has inspired many spas such as the Scandinave, Finlandais, Balnea, Bota Bota or O’furo by promoting the Nordic spa practice in Quebec.
The Polar Bear’s Club Spa Hotel is one of the most exquisite spots in the Laurentians. Located in a unique setting, close to the ski hills of Saint-Sauveur Station and the charming village of Sainte-Adèle, its high-end services, rustic architecture, and warm and charming ambiance are the key factors to its long standing success.
Upon your arrival, you will instantly realize that you are in an exceptional location, where nature is especially lush and abundant. The Polar Bear’s Club is located in an exclusive enchanting area, making it the most authentic Nordic spa in the Laurentians. Dramatic views of the Simon River spanning endlessly from north to south and the exhilarating sound of rushing water bursting from natural waterfalls will convince you that this is the best place to re-energize.
The Polar Bear’s Club was originally built with only a few small changing stations and one sauna. Today, modern installations are scattered throughout the premises, including two thermal pools, two dry saunas, two steam baths, five outdoor heated therapeutic whirlpool baths, two waterfalls, and secure access to the river, relaxation rooms, terraces and on-site lodging. Not to mention the warm welcome you’ll receive at the reception area. An extraordinary team of more than 50 professionals, all experienced in massage therapy and beauty treatments are dedicated to care about the well-being of our clientele.
Half way between Montréal and Tremblant, it is the ideal natural environment to experience the benefits of a Nordic spa.
Polar Bear's Club
930 des Laurentides Boulevard
Toll free: 1.877.240.4616