What You Get
One (1) passport valued at $34, valid for one (1) person to discover the vineyards and wines of the regions of Montérégie and the Eastern Townships.
- 42 tastings from 11 wineries in total;
- Exclusive bonuses at each winery.
You must present your passport upon your arrival and keep it for each visit.
- You can use your passport in one or more visits, and on different dates.
- Be sure to enter the correct shipping address when ordering.
- Tastings are offered within the limits of available stocks, the wines to be tasted are subject to changes according to the period.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- No cash value except as prescribed by law.
- If the certificate is used after the 2017 season, Circuit des Vignobles reserves the right to demand payment of the difference between the value of the product or service at the time of purchase and the value at the moment of use.
Taxes are included in the value of this offer.
This offer will be sent by mail. Shipping fees apply.
About the Company
Québec wines invite you to discover the 2017 edition of the Circuit des Vignobles. The 11 participating vineyards offer you the opportunity to discover the wine flavors of Montérégie and the Eastern Townships! The winegrowers will offer you with the purchase of this passport a multitude of discounts and promotion during your visit.
Put on your finest country clothes and escape by visiting the vineyards, drinking wine, breathing it in, and enjoying it, even during the colour season!
Circuit des Vignobles
Coteau St Paul
1595 Principale East, CP 333
St Paul d’Abbotsford, Quebec
Domaine de Lavoie
100 Rang de la Montagne
Les Artisans du Terroir
1150 Rang de la Montagne
St-Paul d’Abbotford, Quebec
L’École du 3ème Rang
511, 3e Rang West
Château de Carte
1030 Chemin Sherbrooke
Domaine du Ridge
205 Chemin Ridge
La Halte des Pèlerins
693 Chemin du Sanctuaire
Domaine Le Grand Saint Charles
995 Grand Rang Saint-Charles